We are looking for a WordPress Theme Developer who has expert experience in creating custom WordPress Themes/Plugins.
- To manage the website back-end including MySQL database
- To ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- To help formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin.
- Hand-codes clean, semantic, standards-compliant, and responsive HTML5 and CSS3 themes.
- To maintain strict version controls and can work with Git-based repositories.
Qualification & Skills:
- Two years plus professional experience in WordPress.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer - a portfolio is required.
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies.
- An understanding of programming security best practices.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce and custom WordPress plugins.
- Experience with the following plugins: Yoast SEO, Jetpack, Contact Form 7, WP Rocket, Google Analytics, WordPress Social Login ( Like Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented, and reusable code.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Lunch and Snacks
- 2 Festival Bonus
- Yearly Salary Review
- Weekly Holiday: Friday